Last Updated: 07/07/2019
Section 1: Who We Are
Our website address is beautifullycurled.com. Beautifully Curled is a personal blog owned, written, and edited by Kristal Cason. Privacy information is controlled by the owner.
At beautifullycurled.com, we consider the privacy of our visitors to be extremely important. We are committed to maintaining the trust and confidence of all visitors to our web site. We take measures to provide all visitors and users of
Section 2: What Personal Data We Collect and Why We Collect It
Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.
Cookies can be “persistent” or “session” cookies.
When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.
- to enable certain functions
- to provide analytics
- to store your preferences
- to enable advertisements delivery (including behavioral advertising).
- to personalize your experience and understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our site
- to improve our site, products, and services
- to facilitate a giveaway, promotion, survey or other site feature
- to send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them
- to send periodic emails
We use both session and persistent cookies and we use different types of cookies to run our site.
We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.
Strictly Necessary Cookies
These cookies are essential in order to enable you to move around the website and use its features, such as accessing secure areas of the website properly. They are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in, or filling in forms.
You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will then
Learn More Information About Cookies
Personal Identification Data will be collected from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information. Users can always refuse to supply such data, except that may prevent them from engaging in certain site related activities.
You can learn more about cookies and the following third party websites:
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser to help prevent spam.
If you decide to opt-in to our mailing list, you will receive emails that may include updates, related product or service information, etc.
To assist with sending you requested information, we use
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email. You may opt out of the collection of your data by visiting
Embedded Content From Other Websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. youtube, pinterest, wordpress.org, etc.).
Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
We use Google analytics to record information about the pages a user has seen, for example the URL of the page, time of day, device used, etc. The information that we collect anonymized and sent to Google Analytics for analysis.
Google Analytics mainly uses first-party cookies to report on visitor interactions on this website. Users may disable cookies or delete any individual cookie. Learn more
In addition, Google Analytics supports an optional browser add-on that – once installed and enabled – disables measurement by Google Analytics for any site a user visits. Note that this add-on only disables Google Analytics measurement.
Google Analytics also collects Internet Protocol (IP) addresses to provide and protect the security of the service, and to give website owners a sense of which country, state, or city in the world their users come from (also known as “IP geolocation”).
Section 3: Who We Share Your Data With
The data collected may be shared with:
- service providers and others who help with our business operations and assist in the delivery of our products and services including, but not limited to, application development, site hosting, maintenance, data analysis, infrastructure provision, IT services, customer service, email delivery services, payment processing, marketing, analytics, and enforcement of our Terms of Service Agreement and other agreements;
- Other users of the site to identify you to anyone to whom you send messages or make comments through the Services;
- Persons or entities with whom you consent to have your Personal Data shared;
- Third parties in order to prevent damage to our property (tangible and intangible), for safety reasons, or to collect amounts owed to us;
- Merchants and payment processors;
- and third parties as we believe necessary or appropriate, in any manner permitted under applicable law, including laws outside your country of residence
We do this to:
- comply with legal process;
- respond to requests from public and government authorities, including public and government authorities outside your country of residence;
- enforce our Terms of Service Agreement and other agreements;
- protect our operations;
- protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of our affiliates, you, or others;
- and allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain.
We will never sell, rent, trade, or lease your Personal Identification Data to a third party.
Section 4: How Long We Retain Your Data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained for one year. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except
Google Analytics data is retained indefinitely.
Contact forms and comments cookies are held for one year.
Section 5: What Rights You Have Over Your Data
This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Section 6: Where We Send Your Data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service. Third parties have access to your data as noted within this agreement.
Section 7: Users Under 16 Years of Age
Our Services are not directed to and we do not knowingly collect Personal Data from children under the age of 16. If we become aware that a child under the age of 16 has provided us with Personal Data, we will take steps to remove such data. If you become aware that your child has provided us with Personal Data without your consent, please contact us immediately by the form at the bottom of this page.
By using the Services, you are representing to us that you are not under the age of 13.
Section 8: Protection of Personal Data
We use reasonable and appropriate physical, electronic, and administrative safeguards to protect personal data from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration
Notice and Choice
ii. See section 5 to remove your data from this site.
What Are Your Choices Involving Cookies
Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.
By using this Blog, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Blog. Your continued use of the Blog following the posting of these changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.