How was my hair prepped before installation?
What kind of yarn was used?
|Red Heart Black (left) and Caron Simply Soft Black (right).|
How long was each individual yarn string?
How much yarn was used to complete installation?
How was the ends sealed?
How long was the complete installation process?
How long do I plan to keep the yarn wraps installed?
Does the wraps loosen over time?
Have I experienced any slippage of the wraps?
- not starting wrap close to scalp due to awkward hand positioning while installing
- hair growth
- loosening of the wrap as stated in previous question
Quite frankly, I have not had any major issues with the slight slippage especially in the middle section of my head, but I do plan to redo the perimeter of my head anywhere between 3-4 weeks to refreshen the style. In addition, I make sure I am not creating any extra tension on my hair (particularly my edges) when I put the yarn wraps into buns and ponytails.
What is my moisturizing routine?
How do I plan to cleanse my hair?
- it is too cold for me to have my hair drenched in water especially overnight
- I want to avoid any unnecessary slippage of the wraps due to the heavy weight of the wraps post wash since my hair is not very long as is
- I am truly only concerned about my scalp. Therefore, I have pondered doing some type of rinse over my scalp only (with the yarn wraps separated into several sections for ease of assess to scalp) such as apple cider vinegar and possibly using aloe vera juice as a follow up.
Eh, I just do not know right now, but I will update this section once I figure out what I am going to do exactly.